Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Marketing communication in tourism

    • Thread Starter

    hello, I'm an International student from Asia. I would like to continue my master in marketing communication for tourism at London/UK. Do any of you have good suggestion of which university should i attend? Is University of Surrey okay and do i have to make a dissertation to be graduated from Surrey?
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.