The Student Room Group

Do you think I have a chance of getting into these Unis?

I'm predicted D*D*D* in a Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma in Aviation Operations and I'm going to apply for a Business Management / Marketing degree to the following Universities, I've done research and they accept the equivalent qualification with required grade of around DDD/DDM which I am well above.
City, University of London
University of Exeter
University of Kent
Lancaster University
University of Surrey
I am nearing completion of my personal statement and will send off my application soon, do you think I've got a good chance of getting into these Unis and any suggestions would be very helpful. Thank you!
(edited 5 months ago)
I think you've got a good chance of being considered very seriously.
If the universities accept this qualification you will likely get an offer. The one issue will be your GCSE Maths grade as universities sometimes require higher than grade for Maths and you dont say what grade GCSE Maths you have. If you dont meet thr Maths grade you will be rejected unless you resit and show your GCSE as pending.
Reply 3
Original post by swanseajack1
If the universities accept this qualification you will likely get an offer. The one issue will be your GCSE Maths grade as universities sometimes require higher than grade for Maths and you dont say what grade GCSE Maths you have. If you dont meet thr Maths grade you will be rejected unless you resit and show your GCSE as pending.

Thank you, I think I should be fine as I got a 7 for GCSE Maths, was only 1 mark off an 8 haha
Original post by nath22
I'm predicted D*D*D* in a Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma in Aviation Operations and I'm going to apply for a Business Management / Marketing degree to the following Universities, I've done research and they accept the equivalent qualification with required grade of around DDD/DDM which I am well above.
City, University of London
University of Exeter
University of Kent
Lancaster University
University of Surrey
I am nearing completion of my personal statement and will send off my application soon, do you think I've got a good chance of getting into these Unis and any suggestions would be very helpful. Thank you!

Hi,

I hope you are doing well! As long as you have the grades, you should be good to go! Good luck with your application, and if you have any other questions about Surrey or just uni life in general, feel free to send a message!

Best regards,
Janelle (they/she)
International Hospitality and Tourism Management BSc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending