The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
About 50 pence a year, I want to go into academia
Reply 2
Tough question... I really can't say. What I want to be earning is totally different from what I probably will end up earning...
With a degree in computer science, I would expect 40 grand. There are so many factors to this though that it is almost impossible to tell.
Reply 4
About £80k a year would be good. :biggrin:
Reply 5
realistically.will.probably.making.around.200/300k...would.like.to.be.making.about.1.2.million..
Reply 6
springapp
realistically.will.probably.making.around.200/300k...would.like.to.be.making.about.1.2.million..

Lol, only £300k then! :p: What is it that you plan on doing?
Reply 7
Mr_Deeds
Lol, only £300k then! :p: What is it that you plan on doing?

haha yeah well maybe I should go into whatever field he is, i think he is beig sarcastic though
Reply 8
marie89
haha yeah well maybe I should go into whatever field he is, i think he is beig sarcastic though

You're probably right; if not I'll be planning a career change. No, that would be shallow, wouldn't it? :rolleyes:
Reply 9
dame i hate it when my threads don't get many replys, oh wait they never do hahahahaha i guess i'm not creative enough:p:
Reply 10
marie89
dame i hate it when my threads don't get many replys, oh wait they never do hahahahaha i guess i'm not creative enough:p:

I thought it was a damn good thread! I'll review it in 12 years time and realise either a.) how overly optimistic/naive I was or more like b.) how much of a failure I have become! If that doesn't motivate me nothing will! :biggrin:
Reviewing this site in 12 years would make you realise how much of a failure the internet will have become.
Reply 12
ChrisRH
Reviewing this site in 12 years would make you realise how much of a failure the internet will have become.

Lol! Good point :cool:
There is a very similar thread to this, 7 pages long....
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=432035
If everything goes to plan and I'm a fully-fledged accountant, I should (if you go by a sort of average) be earning about 30K a year. Hopefully.
Its ridiculous to suggest that in 10 years the economy wont have changed anyway, i mean - whilst the average wage might be 30k now, in 10 years that could be anything!(10k - 70k who knows)
£5.35 an hour plus commision..lol
this thyme next yeah will be millyunairs
11K a year, as is the case with most conservation jobs heehee, but I wouldn't do it for the money. It's more important to enjoy the job, I think, but I would hope to work my way upwards :smile: Besides with that wage, I wouldn't have to pay my uni loans back :p:
Reply 19
taking inflation into account..i should hope at least 40 000

Latest

Trending

Trending