The Student Room Group

Incorrect maths modules UCAS

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by economicsnerd
My UCAS application has been submitted and I noticed today that I have the incorrect Further Maths modules down. I am taking AS Further Maths this year and I accidentally put down the modules I'm doing the same as my A2 Maths. I called UCAS this morning and they told me to call the universities on Monday to notify them.
Do you think this will negatively effect my application in anyway? I'm really worried that it will :frown:

No it was an honest mistake im sure they will understand
Reply 2
Original post by OrdinaryStudent
No it was an honest mistake im sure they will understand

(edited 7 years ago)
Thank you for some hope :smile:
So do you reckon they'll just change it on their system and just consider me equally?

yep, I doubt they have even looked at your application right now, so when you call and change it on their system the person reviewing your application in maybe 1 weeks time will just consider you as a normal applicant.
Reply 4
yep, I doubt they have even looked at your application right now, so when you call and change it on their system the person reviewing your application in maybe 1 weeks time will just consider you as a normal applicant.

(edited 7 years ago)
Okayy phew, am I right in saying that putting modules down aren't compulsory in the first place so it would be unfair for them to judge students based on modules in the first place because not everyone would have put them down?

yeah a lot of applicants dont really put down their modules as not all unis ask for them. The only uni I know where you have to put down your modules is cambridge
Reply 6
yeah a lot of applicants dont really put down their modules as not all unis ask for them. The only uni I know where you have to put down your modules is cambridge

(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending