The Student Room Group

Natsci year one options

Hi all, I am currently a sixth form student who wants to apply for natsci at cambridge. I take math, Further math,bio,chem. I want to take physics as a year one module, despite not having it for a level, and am eligible for this as I do further math. However, I am very unlikely to get in without physics as most applicants have math, further math and physics. Is it possible to, when applying, pick biology related year one modules, and then switch to physics after I get in?
(edited 5 months ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Email Cambridge and ask them

Btw, you have 5 Ucas choices - so you need to look at Natural Sciences courses at different Unis, especially as they will all have a different structure / different science subject choices /and different A level subject requirements.

Bath - Natural Sciences (bath.ac.uk)
Leeds - Natural Sciences BSc, MNatSc | University of Leeds
Durham - Natural Sciences - Durham University
Nottingham - Natural Sciences with International Study MSci | University of Nottingham
Loughborough - Natural Sciences BSc | Undergraduate study | Loughborough University (lboro.ac.uk)
Etc etc

Quick Reply

Latest