The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
infekt
i hope not ... i dont wanna b sued by lucas , i dont think anakin will say sumthing like tht , n e way i feel his character is so corny ( pre-darthvader tht is )

Have you heard of the title for it? 'Revenge of the Sith' sounds really cool. Probably the guy who came up with 'Return of the Jedi' who thought it up.
Shouldn't this be in the entertainment section? j/w
Reply 22
lotus_lee
Have you heard of the title for it? 'Revenge of the Sith' sounds really cool. Probably the guy who came up with 'Return of the Jedi' who thought it up.

i didnt really like it , i wanted a cooler name ... the best was the phantom menace imo
Reply 23
NDGAARONDI
Shouldn't this be in the entertainment section? j/w

i think ill put the second part there then
Reply 24
lotus_lee

Would that be Mr. George Lucas then? :tongue:

Posting any more infekt?
Reply 25
Acaila
Would that be Mr. George Lucas then? :tongue:

Posting any more infekt?

i did !! .... theyre on the first page .... but go to entertainment ... i posted em there too
Reply 26
I'm sorry infekt. I found them in media a few minutes after I posted that {hugs infekt to say sorry}
Reply 27
Acaila
I'm sorry infekt. I found them in media a few minutes after I posted that {hugs infekt to say sorry}

no problems hun , have fun cracking em ...
Reply 28
Don't see how short of googling them :frown:. I evidently don't watch as many movies as I should :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending