Turn on thread page Beta

Movie quotes watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    i hope not ... i dont wanna b sued by lucas , i dont think anakin will say sumthing like tht , n e way i feel his character is so corny ( pre-darthvader tht is )
    Have you heard of the title for it? 'Revenge of the Sith' sounds really cool. Probably the guy who came up with 'Return of the Jedi' who thought it up.

ReputationRep:
    Shouldn't this be in the entertainment section? j/w

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotus_lee)
    Have you heard of the title for it? 'Revenge of the Sith' sounds really cool. Probably the guy who came up with 'Return of the Jedi' who thought it up.
    i didnt really like it , i wanted a cooler name ... the best was the phantom menace imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Shouldn't this be in the entertainment section? j/w
    i think ill put the second part there then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotus_lee)
    Would that be Mr. George Lucas then?

Posting any more infekt?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Would that be Mr. George Lucas then?

Posting any more infekt?
    i did !! .... theyre on the first page .... but go to entertainment ... i posted em there too

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry infekt. I found them in media a few minutes after I posted that {hugs infekt to say sorry}

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    I'm sorry infekt. I found them in media a few minutes after I posted that {hugs infekt to say sorry}
    no problems hun , have fun cracking em ...

ReputationRep:
    Don't see how short of googling them . I evidently don't watch as many movies as I should

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.