The Student Room Group

IGCSE winter 2016

Who else is taking their IGCSEs at the moment? How have they been going?
Reply 1
I am and they've all been relatively easy till now , have econ tomorrow so nervous about it.
How about you?
Yeah they've been going pretty good...they're all quite easy. English wasn't the greatest tho :frown:
Reply 3
Really why? I thought the question was pretty forward and simply. which variant did you give?
Original post by fabbean
Really why? I thought the question was pretty forward and simply. which variant did you give?

2 haha...wbu? Are you taking physics?
Reply 5
I've just finished my first physics exam and did English last week!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nye2001
I've just finished my first physics exam and did English last week!Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you do physics alternative to practical today? I did, and I barely finished on time!
Reply 7
Original post by hippocritical
Did you do physics alternative to practical today? I did, and I barely finished on time!

Yes I did. I found it much harder than any of the other past papers. I was writing up to the last second, pretty much!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nye2001
Yes I did. I found it much harder than any of the other past papers. I was writing up to the last second, pretty much!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my god, same! Usually it's always the same repeat questions but I took variant 2 and there was (slightly) new stuff...And if you took variant 2, for your graph was it a straight line or a curve?
Reply 9
Oh my god, same! Usually it's always the same repeat questions but I took variant 2 and there was (slightly) new stuff...And if you took variant 2, for your graph was it a straight line or a curve?

I did variant 1, but there were 2 graphs both with a straight line.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah they've been going pretty good...they're all quite easy. English wasn't the greatest tho :frown:

I did variant 2 for English. Which variant did you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nye2001
I did variant 2 for English. Which variant did you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did 2...the directed writing passages for both papers were pretty meh.
How come you're doing different variants for each subject?
I did 2...the directed writing passages for both papers were pretty meh.
How come you're doing different variants for each subject?

No idea! It's just what my exam form says haha. The analysis on the reading paper was a bit odd

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest