The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

bradford/Leeds uni medicine with foundation year . Please help!

Hi all,

Has anyone been part of this course before? Any tips for interview?
Reply 1
Original post by Biologychem123
Hi all,

Has anyone been part of this course before? Any tips for interview?

I know people who are going to do it or are doing it. This is a VERY competitive programme so you are at a risk of being rejected. There is another course at leeds uni called molecluar medicine. It is a new course (2017), after you have completed the 3 year degree you would be able to transfer to 3rd year medicine. However the requirements are slightly higher for this course. Good Luck:smile:
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Original post by Sayfi
I know people who are going to do it or are doing it. This is a VERY competitive programme so you are at a risk of being rejected. There is another course at leeds uni called molecluar medicine. It is a new course (2017), after you have completed the 3 year degree you would be able to transfer to 3rd year medicine. However the requirements are slightly higher for this course. Good Luck:smile:

Hi thanks for responding.
Any idea what i can expect from the interview & group discussion?
Reply 3
Original post by Biologychem123
Hi thanks for responding.
Any idea what i can expect from the interview & group discussion?

You have to do alot of research on the course. Im not really sure what you can expect.
I have been on this course.

Think strongly about it first. Those who did not transfer over to Leeds, which is the majority, tend to be very unhappy with Year 2 and Year 3.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending