The Student Room Group

EPQ topic ideas

Could I please have topic ideas for my EPQ. I am studying maths, computer science and physics. I realize that you could choose anything but my mind is blank and you guys might give me some good ideas. I would like to pursue computer science or physics at uni, but I already do those subjects at a-levels so I need a topic similar to them but not information I would have already learnt at school. Thanks for all the help. xxx
(edited 7 years ago)
No one is going to do your work for you! Think of things in your areas of interest that appeal to you and do some reading around them. Then work out what you can add to by doing your EPQ and narrow down and focus your ideas.
Original post by alleycat393
No one is going to do your work for you! Think of things in your areas of interest that appeal to you and do some reading around them. Then work out what you can add to by doing your EPQ and narrow down and focus your ideas.

Nothing wrong with asking for initial ideas!
Reply 3
Original post by alleycat393

I understand where you are coming at, but I am not asking you to the work for me, I only asking for ideas if you have any..
Thanks
Reply 4
What about looking at the risks of artificial intelligence? That would be cool :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest