The Student Room Group

I’m struggling on a topic for my EPQ!

I currently study business, psychology and sociology at A Level, and I’ve been specifically told by my EPQ teacher that we can’t do our project on anything that’s in our a level specifications. I want to do psychology or business at university, however I can’t find a topic to do that doesn’t clash with the course I’m doing.
I’m interested in pretty much anything, so any ideas will be really helpful :smile:
Original post by Island1023
I currently study business, psychology and sociology at A Level, and I’ve been specifically told by my EPQ teacher that we can’t do our project on anything that’s in our a level specifications. I want to do psychology or business at university, however I can’t find a topic to do that doesn’t clash with the course I’m doing.
I’m interested in pretty much anything, so any ideas will be really helpful :smile:

Hi Madagaskar
OR
Azores
OR
Corsica
OR
Seyshelles :lol: ( Sorry :sorry:)

I have no idea of spec of psychology or business, but how about topic below:-
"Should the decision whether or not to treat a patient with a severe mental illness with drugs that can have rare but serious side effects be made by the psychiatrist or by the patient?"

OR:

"There is now a fine line between genuine businesses and fraudsters as evidenced by NatWest and Tesco having appeared on the news caught red-handed deceiving innocent customers. Should the authorities crack down heavy-handedly on so-called "limited companies?"
Reply 2
Original post by macpatgh-Sheldon
Hi Madagaskar
OR
Azores
OR
Corsica
OR
Seyshelles :lol: ( Sorry :sorry:)

I have no idea of spec of psychology or business, but how about topic below:-
"Should the decision whether or not to treat a patient with a severe mental illness with drugs that can have rare but serious side effects be made by the psychiatrist or by the patient?"

OR:

"There is now a fine line between genuine businesses and fraudsters as evidenced by NatWest and Tesco having appeared on the news caught red-handed deceiving innocent customers. Should the authorities crack down heavy-handedly on so-called "limited companies?"

Thank you for the ideas! 🙂
these might be good ideas, but definitely not good titles. the title of an epq is better short and to the point. this is how u get the attention of the marker and not bore them before the epq even starts. Im also into psychology and business, but using some knowledge from psychology is that u definitely need to set a good first (impression/introduction?) to anything concerning other people such as ur EPQ or an interview.
maybe look at topics of psych that arent in ur spec, for example if u dont have criminal psychology you could do sm about eye witness testomony and how our memories are horrible so we cant rely on it, or biases in judges - or do idk child psych, sports psych and research around a topic within the wider section as to what could be interesting to research

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending