The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Cossack2004
yep, im not too bothered about my email as its just a few emails from some of my friends tho, its just annoying and hopefully the admin will be aqble to sort it out and ill be able to get back on my old account on here

I agree, your username is poo now :biggrin:
Whats_The_411?
Thats true. He's meant to be on his way to America :confused:

When did he last post?
mobbdeeprob
When did he last post?

about 6 30 am
Whats_The_411?
I agree, your username is poo now :biggrin:

i know it makes me sound like an ultra newbie whose about to start a 'masturbation' thread, hopefully its just temporary tho :biggrin:
Cossack2004
i know it makes me sound like an ultra newbie whose about to start a 'masturbation' thread, hopefully its just temporary tho :biggrin:

:rolleyes: does it have to be a 'masturbaiton' thread?
Cossack2004

or a briefs or boxers thread :biggrin:

hehe, Cossack you are so silly :tongue:
Whats_The_411?
hehe, Cossack you are so silly :tongue:

:mad: cossack is nice! hmm :frown:
kriztinae

hehe, thats why hes in my sig :tongue:
Whats_The_411?
hehe, thats why hes in my sig :tongue:

ooh me too! :biggrin:
kriztinae

why thank you very much, right, just off to start a thread asking for rep :biggrin:
Cossack2004
why thank you very much, right, just off to start a thread asking for rep :biggrin:

why your welcome! :tongue:
and if u do that, someone no names! will give u neg rep! :rolleyes:
kriztinae
why your welcome! :tongue:
and if u do that, someone no names! will give u neg rep! :rolleyes:

hehe, its just with a new user name i feel like being a newbie all over again, and please no neg rep, with a stupid user name, a grey gem and a New member title ill be the laughing stock of UKL
Cossack2004
hehe, its just with a new user name i feel like being a newbie all over again, and please no neg rep, with a stupid user name, a grey gem and a New member title ill be the laughing stock of UKL

hehe aww
but we all know u aint a newbie!
your our little cossack :tongue:
Reply 96
cossacks tear us piece by piece
Cossack2004

The "2004" cheapens you. :biggrin:
mobbdeeprob
The "2004" cheapens you. :biggrin:

haha yeah, should have put something else .....
kriztinae
hehe aww
but we all know u aint a newbie!
your our little cossack :tongue:

not everyone recognises me, ive already been called a stupid newbie twice, its not easy being new here... :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending