The Student Room Group

Interviews for University of Dundee

Has anyone gotten an email saying they have been invited to an interview yet? If so, what dates are available? I've gone to book mine but the two dates are 30th November and 1st December. I didn't know they were so early!
Original post by asqa123
Has anyone gotten an email saying they have been invited to an interview yet? If so, what dates are available? I've gone to book mine but the two dates are 30th November and 1st December. I didn't know they were so early!

I've got an interview for dentistry with foundation year for Nov 30th. And yeah I was surprised too at how early they were😁 Best of luck anyway
Reply 2
Original post by Minimimi99
I've got an interview for dentistry with foundation year for Nov 30th. And yeah I was surprised too at how early they were😁 Best of luck anyway

I'm just a bit confused because some people who got an interview only had option of the 7th of January or the 11th and im on the 30th Nov. Oh well, thank you and good luck to you too!
Original post by asqa123
I'm just a bit confused because some people who got an interview only had option of the 7th of January or the 11th and im on the 30th Nov. Oh well, thank you and good luck to you too!

Yeah one of my friends got his interview offer later than me and its booked for sometime in January.

I'm guessing we were the first batch of interviews to be sent out so ours was very early.

Everything is a bit rushed right now, but tbh I'm just glad I have an interview!! How is interview prep going for you?:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
has anyone from England received an interview?
Reply 5
Yeah one of my friends got his interview offer later than me and its booked for sometime in January.

I'm guessing we were the first batch of interviews to be sent out so ours was very early.

Everything is a bit rushed right now, but tbh I'm just glad I have an interview!! How is interview prep going for you?:smile:

I'm really scared. I'm preparing but I feel like I've not done enough. I've got an interview for pharmacy on Saturday as well so I'm all over the place😑
Reply 6
does anyone know the venue location for the interview?
Reply 7
[QUOTE=:)[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace],;69441562]does anyone know the venue location for the interview?
The dental hospital situated near the university
Reply 8
Original post by blues123
has anyone from England received an interview?

Yes I have, mine is on the 12th
Hey guys, do you know if dentistry at Dundee is traditional, PBL or integrated?
Does anyone have any idea when Dundee will start giving out their offers?

Can I ask u about the foundation year, science or non science? I've applied for non science!!
Original post by alanna35
Can I ask u about the foundation year, science or non science? I've applied for non science!!

I applied for the science one😊

Quick Reply

Latest