The Student Room Group

WJEC narrative story ideas? "The Choice".

Hi, I need to plan and write a short story titled "The Choice" for my GCSE coursework. I've thought about it for over 3 days and I honestly can't come up with anything - and now it's last minute and I'm stressing! Has anyone got any ideas?
Reply 1
You could write about the choice of whether to euthanize someone or not.
Reply 2
Original post by seesey
Hi, I need to plan and write a short story titled "The Choice" for my GCSE coursework. I've thought about it for over 3 days and I honestly can't come up with anything - and now it's last minute and I'm stressing! Has anyone got any ideas?

Hey, you could write about a group of people arguing about a choice, but don't reveal what the choice is.
Reply 3
You could write about the choice between a strong and healthy relationship or a job that you badly need.And to improve that you should emphasise the fact that you badly need the money but that you are desperately in love. You could perhaps even add that your boss offered you a job promotion which means you gain even more money. Or your boy/girlfriend proposed to you. What will you choose love or money? What will be the right choice?

Quick Reply

Latest