any1 already doing psychology at uni?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
alio
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
just wondered do you know any sites that have the sylibus on for the first year. just want to find out what modules are involved etc
thanks
mjf
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
That will be specific to each university...go onto any university's psychology departments website and there should be some links to the curriculum of the undergraduate degrees they offer.
alio
Rep:
?
(Original post by mjf)
That will be specific to each university...go onto any university's psychology departments website and there should be some links to the curriculum of the undergraduate degrees they offer.
k , ive been on salfords website but can only find the course details
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
this may be of help....its the psychology students handbook for exeter...from here you should be able to negotiate around to find exactly what you want

student handbook

love Katy ***
alio
Rep:
?
(Original post by ickle_katy)
this may be of help....its the psychology students handbook for exeter...from here you should be able to negotiate around to find exactly what you want

student handbook

love Katy ***
thanks
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (40)
20.83%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (46)
23.96%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (35)
18.23%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (41)
21.35%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (16)
8.33%
I haven't started researching yet (14)
7.29%

Watched Threads