The Student Room Group

Mocks

I have just got my mock results for GCSE and I got mainly Ds and Cs my predicted grades are mid Cs I am disappointed. I never revised for my year ten exams but done a lot of work for my mocks, but to be honest it was not revising I learnt the whole of the subject matter as I never really understood first time around. I did no past papers just learning. I improved by two grades on my year ten exams. I would like Bs in my actual exams. Is this possible if so how, I never revised for my year 10 as I revised core science and got a B. I got a predicted 6 in maths and a 4+ in English Lang a 6 in English lit.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Clarediamondlove
I have just got my mock results for GCSE and I got mainly Ds and Cs my predicted grades are mid Cs I am disappointed. I never revised for my year ten exams but done a lot of work for my mocks, but to be honest it was not revising I learnt the whole of the subject matter as I never really understood first time around. I did no past papers just learning. I improved by two grades on my year ten exams. I would like Bs in my actual exams. Is this possible if so how, I never revised for my year 10 as I revised core science and got a B. I got a predicted 6 in maths and a 4+ in English Lang a 6 in English lit.

Hiya,

Don't worry there's plenty of time to improve. Make sure you understand each topic (which it sounds like you're doing already) and then do as many past paper questions as possible as this will improve your exam technique :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest