The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Scroll to see replies

dd1989
Picking up the soap? :eek:

Lol, watch yourself big boy :p:

And yeah Roxy, it was ace. Haha i got to see my bed, now to find someone to christen it :p: . It actually does look like an awesome place to live.

Although you're right to heed Nessys warning. The guy who runs the kebab shop also does Chicken Hut and i get food poisoning just walking past that place
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 21
SmilerNuts

And yeah Roxy, it was ace. Haha i got to see my bed, now to find someone to christen it :p: . It actually does look like an awesome place to live.

Although you're right to heed Nessys warning. The guy who runs the kebab shop also does Chicken Hut and i get food poisoning just walking past that place

Well your place looks good.... Mr I am too posh to live with you lot.... but still not convinced by our accommo....:s-smilie:

Yeah that kebab shop looks a bit rubbish and overpriced like..
Reply 22
Ooooh I remember the dude babbling on about that in some place we were standing in . . . my sense of direction is awful therefore my memory for the places I've been :p: But something about a chicken place stands out . . . ooh aye £4 for a kebab#!!!!!!!{}@{*~}!?+_ Aye right my arse I'll be going there! Pffft.
Reply 23
SmilerNuts

Keep him away from your mum Roxy!!! I am worried for her safety!
Reply 24
SmilerNuts

haha don't go calling me big boy unless you can confirm that :biggrin:

Does Hillhead seem acceptable then?

Btw does any one have any idea what exactly is in the "Kitchen" ( lol I know that's the wrong term to use) for the catered accommodation, and is there some sort of shared living space?
Reply 25
Dunno but this might help
http://www.abdn.ac.uk/accommodation/hillhead3.shtml#fyfe
I thought it was like an actual halls of residence with a long hallway and rooms just coming off.
Reply 26
sarahmo89
Dunno but this might help
http://www.abdn.ac.uk/accommodation/hillhead3.shtml#fyfe
I thought it was like an actual halls of residence with a long hallway and rooms just coming off.

Sounds like a palace :eek:

I WANT TO MOOOOVE lol.
Reply 27
What I showed you was the catered accommodation for Hillhead: Adam Smith Fyfe and Wavell aren't you staying in one of those? (I forgots)
Reply 28
dd1989
Sounds like a palace :eek:

I WANT TO MOOOOVE lol.

I don't think it will be too hard to move... reckon people may well be queuing to get out of the Hillhead SC flats.... but do YOU want to live there? :p:
Reply 29
Keeno89
I don't think it will be too hard to move... reckon people may well be queuing to get out of the Hillhead SC flats.... but do YOU want to live there? :p:

To get away from these lot? God yes! :biggrin:

I just feel crappy about not having a kitchen where I can do stuff - I enjoy cooking that's the problem.
dd1989
To get away from these lot? God yes! :biggrin:

I just feel crappy about not having a kitchen where I can do stuff - I enjoy cooking that's the problem.

When you say that, naked cooking springs to mind :p:

Haha Keeno, why will people be trying to leave SC? It looked nice enough to me :s-smilie: . You didn't actually see your accommo so you can't decide yet. It looked ok to me and you can always stay with Mr Posh anytime (that's me! :smile: )

sarahmo89
Keep him away from your mum Roxy!!! I am worried for her safety

why? Her mum seems well up for it :p:

dd1989
Does Hillhead seem acceptable then?

It seemed fantastic to me, though we only actually got inside South House. The general area looks a bit manky but it feels like it could be great to live there. I'm sure it'll be great :biggrin:
Reply 31
dd1989

There is no problem in enjoying cooking... I recommend you buy yourself one of those electric stove things and shove it in your bedroom or the utility room place where you get the ironing board....

Or get a barbecue.... you can light it before lectures and when you come back it will be lovely and hot and you can get brill food....
Reply 32
Lol, come back from Lecture to find we no longer have Hillhead, Daniel burned it down cooking aberdeen angus steak over an open fire :biggrin:
Reply 33
who cares about Hillhead.... the joy of that night's meal offsets the fact we will be homeless :smile:
Reply 34
What?
I'm confused!!
"Picking up the soap?"
-_-

Roxy
x
Reply 35
When guys pick up the soap they have to bend over leaving a certain area vulnerable. Think about guys in prison - repressing their desires . . . see where I'm going with this? :p:
Reply 36
dd1989
Lol, come back from Lecture to find we no longer have Hillhead, Daniel burned it down cooking aberdeen angus steak over an open fire :biggrin:

oh turns out that the catered places have one of those electric oven grill things we have in our kitchens so you can have a go at cooking... and know just how MISERABLE we feel :wink: but that is shared between a lot of people. If you have facebook someone posted pics in a group... I tell you what the corridors in catered really DO look like a prison with the white walls and everything :s-smilie:

Sarahmo- just say sodomy... it is so much easier :p:
Reply 37
How many is a lot :s-smilie: OMG this sounds like a nightmare.

More detail needed on the soap story :biggrin: lol
Reply 38
sarahmo89
When guys pick up the soap they have to bend over leaving a certain area vulnerable. Think about guys in prison - repressing their desires . . . see where I'm going with this? :p:

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I get it now LOL A bit risky then LOL:redface: :redface:
Not a pretty either :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 39
^ Unless it's a particularly nice bar of soap you just can't bare to see get ruined :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending