The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Graduate Offer Holders - 2017

Scroll to see replies

Hello All,

Received an unconditional offer for MISDI in february, is there a Facebook group of any other social group for the same??

Thanks
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Waitlisted for MSc Global Politics, but just got accepted for MSc Media and Communications (Media and Communication Governance)!!!
Original post by Onesicritus
I got accepted for the Msc in Political economy of Europe, any other offer holders here? :smile:

Hi! Still waiting to hear back! May I ask when you applied :smile: ?
Reply 383
Original post by studentnor
Hey guys. Just got a conditional offer for MSc International Relations Theory. Applied about 6 weeks ago. Anyone else on the same course?

Hey, I also got an offer for MSc International Relations Theory (just got an unconditional one) and I've already accepted their request. Are you going to LSE for sure, or are you still awaiting for another uni to give you a feedback?
Received an offer for the Msc in Law and Accounting! Is any of you guys looking to share a flat?
Original post by Cphi
Just got an offer for financial mathematics :smile:

I got an offer for fin maths as well (offered two weeks ago) :smile:

My hall application got accepted but not for any of my six preferences :frown: I got Sidney Webb house and I've heard bad things about it, especially about how the rooms are very very small and the safety of the area/location is questionable. Any thoughts? I am thinking of declining the offer and joining the waiting list and hopefully I'd get one of my top choices: Northumberland or Grosvenor.
Reply 386
Original post by calvinlaurent

My hall application got accepted but not for any of my six preferences :frown: I got Sidney Webb house and I've heard bad things about it, especially about how the rooms are very very small and the safety of the area/location is questionable. Any thoughts? I am thinking of declining the offer and joining the waiting list and hopefully I'd get one of my top choices: Northumberland or Grosvenor.

When did you apply? And may I ask your background? I am waiting for LSE and UCL
Original post by calvinlaurent

Might be worth checking out high holborn; got an offer half a day after i sent in application last week.
Reply 388
Original post by Cherioos
Might be worth checking out high holborn; got an offer half a day after i sent in application last week.

Oh wow... you must have an outstanding application
Original post by Pmg177

I think he meant the accommodation application.

I don't think I can change my accommodation preferences anymore once I've submitted it, right? High Holborn was my 3rd choice after Northumberland and Grosvenor yet I still didn't get it :frown:
Original post by Pmg177

I meant the accommodation application lol
Reply 391
I meant the accommodation application lol

Sorry about that...blame it on the application madness haha
Original post by Arian93
Is anyone waiting to hear about other LSE awards besides GSS?

Waiting.. But haven't heard anything yet, unfortunately...
Offer for MSc Accounting and Finance this week. Background: high first, good Russell Group uni. I was waiting around 7 weeks for the answer. Also got UCL but I'm pretty sure I'll be joining LSE. :smile: Good luck for all these of you still waiting.
Original post by ewulusek
Offer for MSc Accounting and Finance this week. Background: high first, good Russell Group uni. I was waiting around 7 weeks for the answer. Also got UCL but I'm pretty sure I'll be joining LSE. :smile: Good luck for all these of you still waiting.

Congratulations! I am from the same course! What made you choose LSE over UCL? And where are you from? :smile:
Reply 395
Original post by kasschaud
Congratulations! I am from the same course! What made you choose LSE over UCL? And where are you from? :smile:

Congratulations to both of you! :smile:
May I ask you about GMAT score?
On the day I took GMAT, I couldn't find this course on the school selection page. So how did you send your GMAT score to the school?

Thank you so much in advance :smile:
Original post by JRSY
Congratulations to both of you! :smile:
May I ask you about GMAT score?
On the day I took GMAT, I couldn't find this course on the school selection page. So how did you send your GMAT score to the school?

Thank you so much in advance :smile:

It is on their website - "Submit the score to LSE with the institution code 0972 (GRE) or HMT-86-56 (GMAT)"
http://www.lse.ac.uk/study/graduate/offerHolder/whatNext/26GREGMAT.aspx
Hi all! Anyone got offered for finance and private equity? Cheers
Reply 398
Hey everyone! I got an offer for LSE for my second preference. However I'm unsure of my programme after talking to some people in the relevant field. I also got an offer from UCL for my preferred programme. So at this point I'm confused about what I should do. Is it possible to request a department transfer once I get to LSE? :/
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 399
Original post by kasschaud
It is on their website - "Submit the score to LSE with the institution code 0972 (GRE) or HMT-86-56 (GMAT)"
http://www.lse.ac.uk/study/graduate/offerHolder/whatNext/26GREGMAT.aspx

thank you so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending