The Student Room Group

A question for the guys of TSR

I've always been curious of how it works when males go to use public toilets; I understand you have the urinals but isn't it awkward like if you see other people's dicks ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
There is a unanimous, unwritten and silent rule that you leave a gap of a urinal to avoid this happening.
Reply 2
Original post by Mining
There is a unanimous, unwritten and silent rule that you leave a gap of a urinal to avoid this happening.

Can confirm.

Reply 3
That's why they have dividers in many places. And people tend to avoid going adjacent to each other if they can help it.
Well you only need to look down at your own cock, so if you're looking at other guys' then it's because you've purposefully chosen to.
I never, ever, ever use a urinal.

Always a cubicle.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Well you only need to look down at your own cock, so if you're looking at other guys' then it's because you've purposefully chosen to.

But wat if you leik diiiiicks?
Original post by will'o'wisp
But wat if you leik diiiiicks?

Then crowded urinals will be heaven for such a person.
Original post by Mining

This.

Also this.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Then crowded urinals will be heaven for such a person.

mmmm a gay man's heaven ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The unwritten rule of using the urinal - look straight ahead. You'll only see another cock if you purposely look in its direction.
Original post by iEthan
Also this.

At a club I will literally stand outside a cubicle for 5-10 minutes with drunk people looking at me wondering wtf I am doing or yelling "OOOOOHHHH HE NEEDS A ****".
Why???
Original post by Jimmy Carr
Why???

I just can't go to the toilet where people can see me or walk in on me. I don't go into cubicles without a lock on the door either. I think it's a phobia.
Reply 14
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
That's why they have dividers in many places. And people tend to avoid going adjacent to each other if they can help it.

Oh I see didn't realise places had dividers
Reply 15
I was at the club the other night and there was no lock on the door so I had to just hold the door shut with my arms lol
Original post by fefssdf
I was at the club the other night and there was no lock on the door so I had to just hold the door shut with my arms lol

I do that sometimes, but other times the door is too far away and I don't want to risk not aiming properly or my belt getting in the way or someone ramming the door open or oh dear god so many scenarios...!
This. I don't know if my jetstream is too powerful but I don't want any splashback.
I use cubicles
UNLESS
someone has just left it smelling awful.
How do people use the urinals

I used it a few times and every time my piss was sprinkling back on me :puke:

Quick Reply

Latest