The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Chem

Hey guys I'm a first year applying to continue my chemistry degree at ucl. Is there anyone applying to study chem and if so is it possible for us to work together in writing personal statement? I hope it's okay for me to talk on here as I've already finished my A levels
Original post by Jc.n
Hey guys I'm a first year applying to continue my chemistry degree at ucl. Is there anyone applying to study chem and if so is it possible for us to work together in writing personal statement? I hope it's okay for me to talk on here as I've already finished my A levels

I would not recommend sharing your personal statement in whole or in part with other people you don't trust to not otherwise post it elsewhere or plagiarise it themselves. You should also not post your PS on any of the public forums on TSR, in whole or in part, as then it will flag in the UCAS plagiarism checker!

If you need help with your PS, check out the personal statement advice forum here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=1083 You can ask questions about your PS there, just don't post chunks of it for feedback (even small parts) - just ask general questions if you need to :smile: TSR does also run a free PS review service, although you may not get feedback before the deadline at this point. You can read more about this service here though: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4237154

Note if you are aiming to move from year 1 of a chemistry degree elsewhere to year 2 of a chemistry degree at UCL, you will need to contact UCL before submitting the application to see if they will accept such an application. I suspect they would only accept a reapplication to start in year 1 of the UCL course though. However bear in mind UCL is in its Christmas-New Year shutdown period and so you won't be likely to get any response until the New Year now, and there may be a backlog of queries the teams will be working through then.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending