The Student Room Group

Help asap

Hi I am currently picking my a levels. I would like to study medicine at university but I think my third option is putting me at a big disadvantage. I don't want to study physics or maths because I find them too difficult also I've read it isn't important. My options are:
Chemistry, Biology and History.
Will these options allow me to go into medicine or do I need to change history?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Tamana11
Hi I am currently picking my a levels. I would like to study medicine at university but I think my options are putting me at a bug disadvantage. I don't want to study physics or maths because I find them too difficult also I've read it isn't important. My options are: Chemistry, Biology and History.
Will these options allow me to go into medicine or do I need to change history?

Well physics and maths are kind of preferred alongside bio and chemistry by unis. But you don't need to worry as long as you have biology and chemistry :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Rohit_Rocks10
Well physics and maths are kind of preferred alongside bio and chemistry by unis. But you don't need to worry as long as you have biology and chemistry :smile:

Oh true.
What do you suggest I should pick as my 3rd A level if i dont want to do physics or maths?
This question has been asked so many times. Just look it up...
Oh true.
What do you suggest I should pick as my 3rd A level if i dont want to do physics or maths?

Hmm, you could take 1. English literature
2. Geography
3. Any modern or classical language
Reply 5
Original post by Rohit_Rocks10
Hmm, you could take 1. English literature
2. Geography
3. Any modern or classical language

Not history? 😭
Not history? 😭

History is ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not history? 😭

History is included, but as you said you will be taking it I didn't include it in the list

Quick Reply

Latest