The Student Room Group

Will I get a masters degree if I have one condoned failed module?

Hi there everyone, recently I have given a resit (last chance), and by seeing the answer sheet, I am worried that I might pass or not, Let's say atleast if i get a condoned fail, which degree will i be awarded with? Masters or Diploma? Need support asap. My university is Coventry University
(edited 1 year ago)
If it's a "non-essential" module some Unis may condone, some won't. If you failed a re-sit you could repeat the module next year (for which you'll also pay the fee for that module).
Also depends on the Uni. I'd imagine Oxford and alike will not tolerate failed re-sits.
Your university will explain. Email your tutor or better go talk to them and ask what options you have.
Reply 2
Original post by Vicky69
Hi there everyone, recently I have given a resit (last chance), and by seeing the answer sheet, I am worried that I might pass or not, Let's say atleast if i get a condoned fail, which degree will i be awarded with? Masters or Diploma? Need support asap. My university is Coventry University

I need help i am coventry university student i failed a module, is there possiblity for me to repeat the module
Original post by Koko123!
I need help i am coventry university student i failed a module, is there possiblity for me to repeat the module

You really need to ask your course director this ASAP to get an answer you can trust.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending