The Student Room Group

Pregnancy scare

Help. The condom broke and we only realised after he came. I flushed it out about 2 minutes after when we realised and I’m not due to ovulate for 14 days (as of the day it broke). What is the likelihood of getting pregnant? It’s been 2 days and i havnt taken emergency contraceptives yet.
Reply 1
Go to the chemist and get the morning after pill. They won’t ask any questions and it’s really not worth the risk of becoming pregnant.
Reply 2
Original post by Euapp
Go to the chemist and get the morning after pill. They won’t ask any questions and it’s really not worth the risk of becoming pregnant.

do you know if i need ID? I think because i’m only 16 they will ask if i’m safe and feel okay. Also do you know if it’s a behind the counter thing or i pick it up off of one of the shelves. Tysm
Reply 3
Original post by v3nus
do you know if i need ID? I think because i’m only 16 they will ask if i’m safe and feel okay. Also do you know if it’s a behind the counter thing or i pick it up off of one of the shelves. Tysm

You will have to speak to the pharmacist behind the counter but as far as I know you don’t normally need ID
Reply 4
Original post by Euapp
You will have to speak to the pharmacist behind the counter but as far as I know you don’t normally need ID

okay thank you so much… i will get one tomorrow
Reply 5
Original post by v3nus
okay thank you so much… i will get one tomorrow

Normally you have 72 hours do don’t hang around too long.
hi
Reply 7
Original post by Euapp
Normally you have 72 hours do don’t hang around too long.

i read that it works better asap obviously but levonestrel is 3 days max while ella one is up to 5 days. it happened at around 8/9pm and i will get one at 4 so should be under 72 hours. thank you so much genuinely
Original post by v3nus
i read that it works better asap obviously but levonestrel is 3 days max while ella one is up to 5 days. it happened at around 8/9pm and i will get one at 4 so should be under 72 hours. thank you so much genuinely

Get the morning after pill asap

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending