Original post by Styster99
Nah just normal further maths, I picked mechanics so I had to do M3 and M4

oh madness lol, so you do noo stats?
Original post by dididid
oh madness lol, so you do noo stats?

Nah I did S1 last year but that's it
Nah I did S1 last year but that's it

ahh right, tbh your'e quite lucky as S2 though its really easy its just too boring
I realised halfway through doing the truck & trailer question I was using sintheta= 1/9 instead of 1/14 as stated in the question for some reason lmao. Luckily I noticed but damn time was a bit stressful in this paper.
Original post by pereira325
I realised halfway through doing the truck & trailer question I was using sintheta= 1/9 instead of 1/14 as stated in the question for some reason lmao. Luckily I noticed but damn time was a bit stressful in this paper.

Sin theta was 1/9 lol, I'm guessing you meant the other way around
Reply 505

Lmao I got so worried reading this as I recall using 1/9

Lol sorry xD got confused again. Glad the exams over.

Original post by KNNY
Lmao I got so worried reading this as I recall using 1/9
How many marks you reckon would you need for a low B
Reply 508
Original post by maryamkhawaja
ill be lucky to pass

Hopefully the grade boundaries will be low or we can pull our grades up in other modules...
Reply 509
Original post by usernametaken101
I think I've messed up cause I need an A* for my university offer. I basically panicked when I did the lamina and this resulted in so many careless mistakes. In question 3, I integrated 3t^2-6t+21 - I copied the question wrong and wrote 6 instead of 16 for my coefficient of "t" This meant my distance between 7/3 and 3 was 468/27 or something like that. Essentially correct method but wrong coefficient and then in the last part of that question, I copied my integral of 3t^2-6t+21 instead of 16t (cause' I'm an idiot) but still managed to prove that P doesn't return to origin cause I got 2 imaginary roots and t=0 so doesn't return to origin. In question 5, my value of R was basically correct method all the way through until the end when 15g=7R/2 and then when I multiplied across to find R, I forgot my g. So my R was 30/7. In (b) I carried forward my answer and so got a wrong angle of Beta. My value of Tcos(Beta) was negative and I realised it was wrong but I couldn't find my mistake in part (a) and was running out of time so I just ignored the negative in my value of Tcos(Beta) and calculated Beta by diving an expression of Tsin(Beta) by Tcos(Beta) to get tan(beta) so just found a value of beta that was like 42.8 degrees. Yeah those were all of mistakes in the exam. How many marks do you think I've lost guys? I'm really scared cause' I need an a* :frown:

i need an a* too and made very similar careless mistakes im really hoping ive got at least 70 ums as my methods were defo correct i just had laods of errors carried forward :frown:
Relatively low grade boundaries - as expected, for such a tough, ruthless M2 paper!

A* - 66
A - 60
B - 54
C - 48
D - 42
E - 36

Seriously, that question where we had to find beta... ARGHHH! Probably got 0/5.
Yas thank the f*ck for those low ass boundaries!!! I think i got 65-68/75 tho so im praying for that a* !!!!!! ::frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending