and the stripper who doesnt know which pimp fathered her cat
greenpeace would bomb your house if you touch the cat :no:
yea, it uses organic missiles. free range shells

we would pwn them :teeth:
You guys need help :p:
Reply 7224
NS
I feel so close to you right now (no homo). :gthumb:

Oh God...any time I see "(no homo)" in a thread it ALWAYS reminds me of some trolling eejit who spammed H&R and F&B with comments that had that at the end all the ****ing time. He eventually got banned for homophobic comments, and went off to YouTube and started posting it in a couple of TSR videos around there (can't remember any off the top of my head except for Dann's dating video), laughing because we didn't have the power to warn him for spamming another site with his crap :rolleyes:
Bargain Hunt FTW~!

I'm so ****ing bored!
Reply 7226
Lucy :)
Bargain Hunt FTW~!

I'm so ****ing bored!

If you're watching that **** then it's pretty ****ing obvious that you're bored :rofl:
Entertain me! :p:

I don't know why people apply to go on here they hardly ever make a profit and I hate Tim Wannacock!
Reply 7228
Come up here and I'll entertain you to your heart's content :wink: :p:
Ooooooooeeeeeee! :wink:

They just made a profit bastards ~_~
Dalimyr
Oh God...any time I see "(no homo)" in a thread it ALWAYS reminds me of some trolling eejit who spammed H&R and F&B with comments that had that at the end all the ****ing time. He eventually got banned for homophobic comments, and went off to YouTube and started posting it in a couple of TSR videos around there (can't remember any off the top of my head except for Dann's dating video), laughing because we didn't have the power to warn him for spamming another site with his crap :rolleyes:

i remember him :dry:
Reply 7231
dh00001
i remember him :dry:

I can't even remember half the crap he came out with...something in F&B was possibly along the lines of "Guys in skinny jeans look well fit (no homo)". I mean, what the ****? That guy was so blatantly insecure about his sexuality if he had to add "(no homo)" at the end of any post where he was complimenting another guy's appearance, presumably for fear that it might remotely hint that he could possibly be gay :rolleyes:
Reply 7232
Dalimyr

Well it wasn't me. :puppyeyes:
*pokes society*
Reply 7234
:poke:
Reply 7235
* Dalimyr :poke: Oli *
=(
zomg lief!
NS
:zomg: :p:

How are you Oli?

good ta, and yourself?
Reply 7239
:poke:

* Dalimyr goes back to nursing a sore head and getting her mage killed in Oblivion *

Quick Reply

Latest