Dalimyr
How are you, honey? :hugs:

Good thankyou. How are you? :biggrin:

Does anyone still post here? :p:
Reply 7822
Triplet1
Good thankyou. How are you? :biggrin:

Does anyone still post here? :p:

Not too bad :smile: Had a headache but it seems to be finally dying down now.

And we're still posting here....aren't we? :afraid:

:p:
we are :eek:? :p:
xx :hugs: to all :smile:
hello my lady friends xxx
Reply 7824
herbal bug
we are :eek:? :p:
xx :hugs: to all :smile:
hello my lady friends xxx

Hi Zaki :lovehug:
Hi everyone! Whats going on in women land? :biggrin:
Reply 7826
lilac!!!!!! :jumphug:
Dalimyrrr!!!!! :hugs: How be youuu? :biggrin: :excited:
Reply 7828
I'm fine :smile: Reeeaaalllly bored, though. Spending a little under a week meeting relatives on Islay, where there is bugger all to do. Glad that I get to use the computer and my uncle's wireless connection so I can use TSR to keep myself sane (dad knows I'm bored and that I was going to find it boring)...

On the plus side, I've seen my youngest cousin for the first time in eight years, my second-eldest cousin (there are four of them) for the first time in nine or ten years, my eldest cousin's older daughter for the first time in two years (she's only four...and had absolutely no memory of who I was) and her younger daughter for the first time ever (I think she's still under a year old). I love my cousins :cute:
Hello :smile:

I like your avatar Dalimyr (only after typing did I realise it's meant to be an atom :p:) (it is, isn't it? Lithium, perhaps? Not studying chemistry for a couple of years has done weird things to the science part of my brain - not usually this geeky, I promise :o:)
Reply 7830
sparklysparkles
Hello :smile:

I like your avatar Dalimyr (only after typing did I realise it's meant to be an atom :p:) (it is, isn't it? Lithium, perhaps? Not studying chemistry for a couple of years has done weird things to the science part of my brain - not usually this geeky, I promise :o:)

Yeah, I've heard it's meant to be lithium...I despised chemistry in school and dropped it as soon as I could, preferring physics, so I was clueless about it; I just thought it looked cute :biggrin:
Reply 7831
maybe you women can make yourself useful for once

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1133937
:tumble:
Hello. :smile: Nostalgia brought me back here.

+ polarity -
:tumble:

I remember when this was once active daily. :o: Where did all the women go? Did you do something? :frown:
Kagutsuchi
Hello. :smile: Nostalgia brought me back here.

I remember when this was once active daily. :o: Where did all the women go? Did you do something? :frown:

I think I scared them away with my repugnance and/or eloquence. :flutter:
+ polarity -
I think I scared them away with my repugnance and/or eloquence. :flutter:

:o: Women are definitely detered by eloquence. :yes:

How are you this morning? :smile:
I remember when peanuts didn't use to have the "may contain nuts" allergy warning. Such happier times. :frown:
Kagutsuchi
:o: Women are definitely detered by eloquence. :yes:

How are you this morning? :smile:

Good! :biggrin:

I've been slaving away all week on this group project, and I completed it yesterday (although I messed up my bit of the presentation due to nerves, after all my hard work :cry:), so this evening I didn't do any work; just tidied up, talking to my neighbours for once :p:, and I feel good.

The project also further pushed my sleeping pattern towards that of an owl. :erm:

How are you, Kagutsuchi? :h:
+ polarity -
Good! :biggrin:

I've been slaving away all week on this group project, and I completed it yesterday (although I messed up my bit of the presentation due to nerves, after all my hard work :cry:), so this evening I didn't do any work; just tidied up, talking to my neighbours for once :p:, and I feel good.

The project also further pushed my sleeping pattern towards that of an owl. :erm:

How are you, Kagutsuchi? :h:

Oh. :o: Well I hope it was overall good. :smile: Nerves are usually taken into account - especially by teachers who feel... or are good at what they do - so I wouldn't worry about it too much. :smile:

I personally don't see why becoming an owl is seen as such a bad thing. I love owls. Always have. Always wanted to be one. It'd be fantastic. :love:

I'm rather... hmm. :h: I have diet coke and ice which is good. Though it lacks the goodness of vodka but I have an exam tomorrow morning so perhaps going drunk isn't the best choice i've ever made.
Kagutsuchi
Oh. :o: Well I hope it was overall good. :smile: Nerves are usually taken into account - especially by teachers who feel... or are good at what they do - so I wouldn't worry about it too much. :smile:

I personally don't see why becoming an owl is seen as such a bad thing. I love owls. Always have. Always wanted to be one. It'd be fantastic. :love:

I'm rather... hmm. :h: I have diet coke and ice which is good. Though it lacks the goodness of vodka but I have an exam tomorrow morning so perhaps going drunk isn't the best choice i've ever made.

Well it looked nice (I put it all together :proud:), but it just pisses me off that all the stuff I'd prepared to talk about just came out as gobbledigook :grumble:.

Becoming an owl isn't a good thing because I have 9 o'clock starts 3 out of 5 days in the week! :nooo: Including today! :woo:

I could use some diet coke :yes: All I have is a tiny amount of squash left; I guess I'll have to go shopping tomorrow (Saturday? :hmmm2:smile:

An exam? I had one exam this month :biggrin:, and a couple of progress tests :shifty:. Are you 2nd/3rd/nth year?

Quick Reply

Latest