The Student Room Group

GCSE's

I am really struggling on choosing my options for GCSE. I like food tech. but then I'm stuck with the other options... I like PE and drama but i am not that good at drama. I like art but It is a lot of work. I just am really confused about what to do because I don't wanna make the wrong choice.
Just go with what your gut says even if that means art. If you enjoy art you wont see the amount of work as enormous because you enjoy it soo much.
Original post by Hajra Momoniat
Just go with what your gut says even if that means art. If you enjoy art you wont see the amount of work as enormous because you enjoy it soo much.

ok thanks so much for the rely
When it comes to art, you have to like drawing. I know it sounds stupid but the amount of people that picked art and hate drawing is ridiculous. As an art student who has their exam next week, I'd say I've enjoyed this course. There has been a heavy workload and you have to be careful because other subjects start pulling you in for work and revision. Do not leave the work too late.
I don't know much about the other courses but just pick what will get you somewhere and you will enjoy.

Please try not to stress out too much about this and good luck!
Original post by kathleenideson13
ok thanks so much for the rely

np

Quick Reply

Latest