Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey TSR,

A lot of my friends with offers have had their tracks update within the last 24 hours, is anyone else still waiting around for their track to update?

I'm an American student and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Have you had any contact from the uni itself? Track can take some time to update as it's usually done in batches. They may still be considering your application. A lot goes on behind the scenes to be patient.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alleycat393)
    Have you had any contact from the uni itself? Track can take some time to update as it's usually done in batches. They may still be considering your application. A lot goes on behind the scenes to be patient.
    Yep, I received an offer on January 11th, I was talking specifically about how a lot of my friends, also with Oxford offers from the same college, are receiving their official track updates this week, and it seems like I'm the only one without an update.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Like I said it is usually done in batches so just wait for it. If you haven't had anything in about a week or so then contact them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koruk11)
    Yep, I received an offer on January 11th, I was talking specifically about how a lot of my friends, also with Oxford offers from the same college, are receiving their official track updates this week, and it seems like I'm the only one without an update.
    Even within the same college, Oxford probably sends the track update by course. I wouldn't be that worried unless someone from the same college AND same course had gotten an offer.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.