The Student Room Group

Track not updated

Hey TSR,

A lot of my friends with offers have had their tracks update within the last 24 hours, is anyone else still waiting around for their track to update?

I'm an American student and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it?
Have you had any contact from the uni itself? Track can take some time to update as it's usually done in batches. They may still be considering your application. A lot goes on behind the scenes to be patient.
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
Have you had any contact from the uni itself? Track can take some time to update as it's usually done in batches. They may still be considering your application. A lot goes on behind the scenes to be patient.

Yep, I received an offer on January 11th, I was talking specifically about how a lot of my friends, also with Oxford offers from the same college, are receiving their official track updates this week, and it seems like I'm the only one without an update.
Like I said it is usually done in batches so just wait for it. If you haven't had anything in about a week or so then contact them.
Reply 4
Original post by koruk11
Yep, I received an offer on January 11th, I was talking specifically about how a lot of my friends, also with Oxford offers from the same college, are receiving their official track updates this week, and it seems like I'm the only one without an update.

Even within the same college, Oxford probably sends the track update by course. I wouldn't be that worried unless someone from the same college AND same course had gotten an offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending