The Student Room Group

UCAS Tracking not updating

I received a conditional offer from Staffordshire University via email from the admissions on the 7th but my UCAS track hasn't updated to show the offer so I can't accept it. I emailed the school about it but I don't know what else to do.
Original post by caidenferg
I received a conditional offer from Staffordshire University via email from the admissions on the 7th but my UCAS track hasn't updated to show the offer so I can't accept it. I emailed the school about it but I don't know what else to do.

Ring them, using a telephone, on Tuesday 2 January.
Reply 2

Some universities delay updating UCAS and the UCAS website is down (I think). There is on-going maintenance work, which is probably why you haven't received a track email.

When I received my offer from Edinburgh, I found out through my portal and it took them three days to send out the UCAS track notification.
Original post by vnayak
Some universities delay updating UCAS and the UCAS website is down (I think). There is on-going maintenance work, which is probably why you haven't received a track email.

When I received my offer from Edinburgh, I found out through my portal and it took them three days to send out the UCAS track notification.

One or two working days delay - yes, unusual but normal

weeks - no, something has gone wrong and UCAS hasn’t updated as expected and no one at the university has picked up on the error.
Reply 4

Has your UCAS updated? I have applied to Sheffield and got an email saying I have an offer, but my UCAS hasn't updated yet.
Original post by RKM247

Has your UCAS updated? I have applied to Sheffield and got an email saying I have an offer, but my UCAS hasn't updated yet.

Hii am wondering when you applied to Sheffield? I am waiting for an offer/rejection and was wondering how long they take
Original post by RKM247

When did you get the email?
Reply 7
Original post by bethany87878
Hii am wondering when you applied to Sheffield? I am waiting for an offer/rejection and was wondering how long they take

Hi
I applied on the 10th of December and got an offer today so 2nd Jan
Reply 8
Original post by PQ
When did you get the email?

I got the email earlier today, lol IK, but for all my other Uni's my UCAS updated before I got an email.
Reply 9
Original post by RKM247
I got the email earlier today, lol IK, but for all my other Uni's my UCAS updated before I got an email.

Yeah not all of them do that.....In my choices, Cambridge, Imperial and Manchester do it. Edinburgh don't do it but inform you via their portal the day before sending you the offer.

I'm not too sure about Durham but I think it comes through UCAS.
Original post by RKM247

Hi
I applied on the 10th of December and got an offer today so 2nd Jan

ohh okay so not too bad then! congrats on the offer
Reply 11
Original post by RKM247

Same here, I got an offer from Sheffield yesterday afternoon but it's not on ucas so idk the conditions
Reply 12
Original post by bekaa.xx
Same here, I got an offer from Sheffield yesterday afternoon but it's not on ucas so idk the conditions

Likewise , i got an offer yesterday afternoon from Sheffield, however ucas hasn’t updated so i can’t see the conditions

Original post by 12344532
Likewise , i got an offer yesterday afternoon from Sheffield, however ucas hasn’t updated so i can’t see the conditions

Ring Sheffield NOW to ask when they expect to update UCAS with your conditions. They'll be open until 5pm
Reply 14

Is there a portal? If so, check that.
Reply 15
Original post by PQ
Ring Sheffield NOW to ask when they expect to update UCAS with your conditions. They'll be open until 5pm

Thanks,
But they updated it on UCAS now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending