The Student Room Group

help with tracking UCAS

Hi, my UCAS was submitted on thursday but still says "We have received your application and it is being processed. Once complete we will send it to your choices for their consideration." on the hub? I can't find a way to track my application either, it just comes up with a read only version of my application? I know its been sent to my choices as I recieved emails from all of them thanking me for applying.

Feeling a little stressed as I was emailed an offer letter by a university today but there has been no update on UCAS or email from track UCAS (i received an email on Friday from them but nothing since)

Any help would be appreciated!!!!!!
Reply 1
Original post by fieldofivy
Hi, my UCAS was submitted on thursday but still says "We have received your application and it is being processed. Once complete we will send it to your choices for their consideration." on the hub? I can't find a way to track my application either, it just comes up with a read only version of my application? I know its been sent to my choices as I recieved emails from all of them thanking me for applying.

Feeling a little stressed as I was emailed an offer letter by a university today but there has been no update on UCAS or email from track UCAS (i received an email on Friday from them but nothing since)

Any help would be appreciated!!!!!!

If you've received an offer letter by the university, then I'm sure your UCAS will update soon. You don't need to worry about that
Reply 2
Original post by ManUtd_21
If you've received an offer letter by the university, then I'm sure your UCAS will update soon. You don't need to worry about that

Ok, I'm just worried as I've seen other people's applications say 'waiting for decisions' but mine doesn't it still says its being processed
Ring ucas tomorrow

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending