The Student Room Group

Supporting evidence sent but still showing as incomplete

I’m a non-UK citizen but have permanent residence in the UK. Whilst completing SFE application I could not upload my documents online due to not having UK passport and had to post it to SFE. It is exactly one week today since I posted it but it’s still showing as incomplete on my account. I called SFE and was told that they couldn’t tell if it has been received or not until it has been scanned and uploaded. Royal Mail tracking shows that it was delivered and signed for.

I’m concerned that not scanning and uploading it might delay my application from being processed/considered.

Does anyone know on average how long it’s taking to upload documents/process applications? I’m due to start uni on 02/10/23.
Original post by hyginusoiwuh
I’m a non-UK citizen but have permanent residence in the UK. Whilst completing SFE application I could not upload my documents online due to not having UK passport and had to post it to SFE. It is exactly one week today since I posted it but it’s still showing as incomplete on my account. I called SFE and was told that they couldn’t tell if it has been received or not until it has been scanned and uploaded. Royal Mail tracking shows that it was delivered and signed for.

I’m concerned that not scanning and uploading it might delay my application from being processed/considered.

Does anyone know on average how long it’s taking to upload documents/process applications? I’m due to start uni on 02/10/23.

Hi there,

We advise 6-8 weeks for applications to process from when we receive these. This is an estimated timescale based on current workflows. If you monitor your account for this updating. You can track the progress by following this video linked here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a4p4IP1lzo. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending