The Student Room Group

student finance maintenance loan

hi, so based on my families household income im im eligible for the maximum maintenance loan, about nearly two weeks ago my parents had to send extra evidence to support their income, when i called sfe they said the evidence would be processed in about a week and a half, however when i logged onto my account today to see if there was any changes it still shows im getting the minimum maintenance loan and there’s a check mark on the ‘confirming details’ status and it says i should be receiving my payments next, i called but there’s a long wait time and meanwhile im panicking so i wanted to come on here to ask if this might be a mistake or something?
Original post by astrostial
hi, so based on my families household income im im eligible for the maximum maintenance loan, about nearly two weeks ago my parents had to send extra evidence to support their income, when i called sfe they said the evidence would be processed in about a week and a half, however when i logged onto my account today to see if there was any changes it still shows im getting the minimum maintenance loan and there’s a check mark on the ‘confirming details’ status and it says i should be receiving my payments next, i called but there’s a long wait time and meanwhile im panicking so i wanted to come on here to ask if this might be a mistake or something?

Hi there,

Evidence takes 6-8 weeks as an estimated timescale to process. If you've sent this 2 weeks ago it won't update yet. This is an estimated timescale based on current workflows. If you monitor your account for this updating. You can track the progress by following this video linked here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a4p4IP1lzo. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending