Boardwork presentations biology

Watch this thread
Asad_2015
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
ANYONE!!!! PLEASE HELP! I'M dying!
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Amusing Elk so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Amusing Elk)
x
Hajra Momoniat
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Asad_2015)
ANYONE!!!! PLEASE HELP! I'M dying!
In the biology forum click on biology exams and youll see a thread that says Board wrok presentations. All of them are there except homeostasis which is not uploading for some reason :/

Sorry for the late reply
Amiraomega
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Could you please send me the link I can’t find it
student3692
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Hajra Momoniat)
In the biology forum click on biology exams and youll see a thread that says Board wrok presentations. All of them are there except homeostasis which is not uploading for some reason :/

Sorry for the late reply
Hey could you please send me the link to this because I can't find it. This would be really helpful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (24)
18.32%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
23.66%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (71)
54.2%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.82%

Watched Threads