I'm in third year doing my research project, which is like a dissertation but less words but you have to apply it to a marketing theory.
My title is :
"Investigate the role of social networks in consumer information search in the sports supplement industry"
I have to devise an interview plan with the aim to find out about how consumers use social networks to find out information about sports supplements. I know alot of people use reviews etc, but I think social networks add a more personal touch to finding out information with regards sports supplements.
Here's what I have so far. Could anyone who purchases sports supplements and uses social networks to find out information give me any pointers to other questions to ask in interviews? Some are choice questions to give prompts, and some are open questions
Thanks very much!
A) > Once a week
- How often do you purchase sports supplements?
B) 1 -2 weeks
C) 2-4 weeks
D) < Once a month
- What sports/activities do you regularly partake in?
A) Protein Powder
- What sports supplements do you use/purchase? (multiple answers allowed)
C) Pre Workout Supplement
E) Other (please specify)
A) Word of Mouth
- What medium are you most likely to use to seek information about sports supplements?
B) Social Networks
C) Other (please specify)
- What is your reason for the above answer?
- What is your preferred social network for sports supplement information search?
D) Other (please specify)
- What factors makes your answer to the above question your more preferred choice?
- If you could, what would you change about your chosen social network from question 5 to provide you with more trustworthy and useful information?
- What are the main things you look for when seeking information about sports supplements?
Doing my research project/dissertation on sports supplement + social networks! Watch
- Thread Starter
- 10-02-2017 13:09
- Thread Starter
- 10-02-2017 13:24
Erm, I seem to have double posted! Apologies!