The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

another reason that it rains is because it is part of nature and the water cycle and without rain the world wouldnt be the same

however i like the comment that otherwise we would have nothing to talk about. So true :smile:
cos i lied when i was 17 :frown:
amazingtrade
Yep if we had good weather all the time the Brits would moan even more because we would have nothing to talk about. Everytime I am on the phone to my best mate the conversation always seem to start with weather. Its a rather daft habbit really.

Jeez, I'm suprised you have friends if that's what you talk about all the time. :tongue:
serious narb

i like :biggrin:
Reply 24
serious narb

LOL :eek:
Reply 25
tis_me_lord
Jeez, I'm suprised you have friends if that's what you talk about all the time. :tongue:

LOL :biggrin:
Reply 26
serious narb

i bet you can't avoid the lightening bolts either :tongue: actually to be fair, not many of us can these days, the weather having been so erratic
s43
LOL :biggrin:

Shall I tell you how to multi quote, or better yet how to write "LOL" in your sig?
Reply 28
sparklyteacosie
another reason that it rains is because it is part of nature and the water cycle and without rain the world wouldnt be the same

however i like the comment that otherwise we would have nothing to talk about. So true :smile:

anytime i talk to relatives or friends in america/india, they always ask me what the weather is like...it's not really that interesting is it?! all the romanian kids i was teaching seemed to be fascinated with it as well
priya
anytime i talk to relatives or friends in america/india, they always ask me what the weather is like...it's not really that interesting is it?! all the romanian kids i was teaching seemed to be fascinated with it as well

I don't give a monkeys about weather frankly, postcards always blabber on about it also, I make mine unique by never mentioning weather in them.
Reply 30
Just look at the rainful gemrnay is recieving right now

http://uk.weather.com/maps/lifestyles/intlaviation/index_large.html

Ouch :eek:
tis_me_lord
I don't give a monkeys about weather frankly

Even if we have a hurricane?
NDGAARONDI
Even if we have a hurricane?

That's when I run outside with an umbrealla and enjoy the ride.
tis_me_lord
That's when I run outside with an umbrealla and enjoy the ride.

What if we had decent tornadoes though? :tongue:
Nik P
Why does it rain in the UK?

Because of asylum seekers and ethnic minorities... hey why not?...

:rolleyes: lol..let blame everything on them!
Reply 35
amazingtrade
Just look at the rainful gemrnay is recieving right now

http://uk.weather.com/maps/lifestyles/intlaviation/index_large.html

Ouch :eek:

Who cares, lol I want some good weather in UK! :biggrin:
Reply 36
ThornsnRoses
:rolleyes: lol..let blame everything on them!

Why not? :rolleyes:
Reply 37
s43
Who cares, lol I want some good weather in UK! :biggrin:

But if the wind direction is coming from the East then that rain is heading for us tomorrow :biggrin:
Reply 38
amazingtrade
But if the wind direction is coming from the East then that rain is heading for us tomorrow :biggrin:

but isnt the prevailing wind direction mainly south-westerly, unless this is one of those wacky fronts that just so happens to wait till its right above us then let it all out..
Reply 39
tis_me_lord
Shall I tell you how to multi quote

How do I multi quote?

Latest

Trending

Trending