The Student Room Group

Who is the most educated from these two candidates?

Last weekend, I was discussed the following with a group of friends: who is the most educated of these two candidates?

Candidate 1:

Imperial - Biomedical Science degree.

Keele - Medicine degree.

Candidate 2:

King's College London - Medicine degree

Who is the more educated of two candidates? If you were an employer, who would you employ based purely on qualifications of each of the above candidates? Candidate 1 or 2?
Original post by Anonymous
Last weekend, I was discussed the following with a group of friends: who is the most educated of these two candidates?

Candidate 1:

Keele - Medicine degree.

Candidate 2:

Who is the more educated of two candidates? If you were an employer, who would you employ based purely on qualifications of each of the above candidates? Candidate 1 or 2?

All medicine degrees are accredited in the same way so if both candidates are becoming a doctor it wouldn't matter that much...
Reply 2
If you were an employer, who would you employ based purely on qualifications of each of the above candidates?

If you're an employer and employ someone based solely on their qualifications and no other consideration then you're doing your job wrong.

Candidate 1:

Keele - Medicine degree.

Candidate 2:

why does this matter

Posted from TSR Mobile

Candidate 1:

Keele - Medicine degree.

Candidate 2:

This makes about as much sense to me as the question 'which is the best cheese - Roquefort or Comté'. What for? The end of a meal? A Breville? A child's sandwich? A fondue?
Sounds like a very interesting conversation...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending