The Student Room Group

Is it too late to start revising now

I am an A2 Student who achieved a D in chemistry and C in biology for AS due to lack of work!. this year i have tried harder but haven't gone into full revision mode. I know i must do better than last year (at least B's) and so i'm wondering have i left it too late. there's about 3 months til my exams but baring in mind i must revise all of AS and A2 and improve my grade i'm not sure i can do it. Any ideas
Reply 1
Original post by Lucyjjx
I am an A2 Student who achieved a D in chemistry and C in biology for AS due to lack of work!. this year i have tried harder but haven't gone into full revision mode. I know i must do better than last year (at least B's) and so i'm wondering have i left it too late. there's about 3 months til my exams but baring in mind i must revise all of AS and A2 and improve my grade i'm not sure i can do it. Any ideas

As someone who hasn't even taken GCSE's yet, I don't expect I'll be of much help, but I can't help but wonder why you don't just crack on with revision. I understand it may be reassuring to know if you can or cannot revise in time but seriously, if someone says "No you don't have time" what are you going to do about it? Fly back a year and revise more? Whatever happens you're three months away from exams, so do the best revision you can and try your hardest. That's all you can do. Apologies if that wasn't so helpful, or I was blatantly wrong. Best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest