The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

DMU/ UNI OF LEICESTER SULETS ROOM 2017/2018! Modern en-suite & kitchenette!

Anyone looking for a room for 2017/2018? I'm looking for someone who can take over my room from next academic year. This room is on the third floor, room B117 at Upperton Road (managed by Sulets) a 10 minute walk from DMU, King Power Stadium and not much further from the shopping centre. Free gym for tenants and dining/study areas! Right above Lidl as well. A modern room with a double bed, double wardrobe with an en-suite bathroom and kitchenette! Pictures are available on the sulets website.
£275 energy contribution fee applies and annual fee of £6270 applies. Message me if you're interested, it's still available! 😚 x

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Hello there! I am interested! I am an female, American Postgraduate looking for the 2017/2018 year. I just wanted a few details on the energy fee and is it 6270 for the entire year. Feel free to message me, I am highly interested. Thank you :smile:
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by astacy9
Hello there! I am interested! I am an female, American Postgraduate looking for the 2017/2018 year. I just wanted a few details on the energy fee and is it 6270 for the entire year. Feel free to message me, I am highly interested. Thank you :smile:

Heya, can you pm me and I'll send you all the details!
X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending