The Student Room Group

Women who use children as a weapon during break up

It is disgraceful that women use children as a weapon during a break up to gain ful custody my mate can't see his children because his ex lied and said he beat her up yet she has gone off with a ****ing druggie with the kid he has done nothing wrong why are ****ing women like this using kids like this ****ing disgusting man.
Welcome to the world of family courts.
It's definitely not the right thing to do but most people would do the same male or female.
Original post by ALYAMAANI
It's definitely not the right thing to do but most people would do the same male or female.

Difference is you can't get away with it being male.
Original post by Willy Pete
Difference is you can't get away with it being male.

Very true that it's unfairly lenient toward women.
My point was that we'd all use the child as leverage if we had the power to do so (M/F).
Very true that it's unfairly lenient toward women.
My point was that we'd all use the child as leverage if we had the power to do so (M/F).

No. I would never do that to my own children, because I have been used in that way.
Original post by Willy Pete
No. I would never do that to my own children, because I have been used in that way.

I apologize if I've caused any offence to you, I shouldn't generalise.
I apologize if I've caused any offence to you, I shouldn't generalise.

Don't worry about it, I know you meant no harm.
Yep, it's disgusting. My boyfriend's ex wife fed so may lies to their daughter, saying he beat her up and that if she kept on seeing her Dad, her mum would have to sell her horses, baring in mind she was like 7 at the time and these horses were her entire world. Luckily she's older now and knows the truth but anyone who uses their child, the human in the world they're supposed to love the most, as a weapon in order to hurt the other person, is scum.
it is so bad some women are b!tches

Quick Reply

Latest