The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Manchester uni accommodation

Hey guys. I've chosen Manchester uni as my firm choice 💃🏿 I was wondering what are the best halls and what halls everyone has applied for. I'm really struggling to decided which halls to pick.
Reply 1
I have lived in Liberty Point while I was studying in language school but now I am going to study Software Engineering MSC at the university of manchester.Liberty Points is a suitable place close to city centre as well as campus,rooms are great, you can see the people from different nationalities.The worst thing about it is the price,in my opinion it is quite expensive therefore ı am looking for other options.(I paid 150pounds/week). Apart from the halls situated in city centre you should catch bus in order to go to campus so you have to reckon all the situations.

If anyone has the knowledge about the accommodations located in manchester could you kindly inform us...
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by pisyco
I have lived in Liberty Point while I was studying in language school but now I am going to study Software Engineering MSC at the university of manchester.Liberty Points is a suitable place close to city centre as well as campus,rooms are great, you can see the people from different nationalities.The worst thing about it is the price,in my opinion it is quite expensive therefore ı am looking for other options.(I paid 150pounds/week). Apart from the halls situated in city centre you should catch bus in order to go to campus so you have to reckon all the situations.

If anyone has the knowledge about the accommodations located in manchester could you kindly inform us...

Hi! Did you stay at liberty point for 1st year? I'm condsidering private accommodation, but I dont hear of many people doing that in first year and I don't want to be left out of things
Denmark Road is good.
Would you prefer catered or non-catered though?
Reply 4
Original post by Aishxa
Hi! Did you stay at liberty point for 1st year? I'm condsidering private accommodation, but I dont hear of many people doing that in first year and I don't want to be left out of things

No ı have just stayed in Liberty during my language course.I saw plenty uni students there and the university leases 113 room at liberty point . You should register there through your uni , in my opinion.
Reply 5
Original post by Eternalflames
Denmark Road is good.

Denmark Road is great but I thınk it is the most expensive one.I prefer non-catered.What about Dwell Student Living ? Have you heard about it
Reply 6
Original post by Eternalflames
Denmark Road is good.

I would prefer non-catered. When I went to the open day I was told that the Fallowfield campus is the place to be and where everything happens.
Original post by pisyco
Denmark Road is great but I thınk it is the most expensive one.I prefer non-catered.What about Dwell Student Living ? Have you heard about it

Sorry, I haven't heard much about it

Original post by Edenm98
I would prefer non-catered. When I went to the open day I was told that the Fallowfield campus is the place to be and where everything happens.

Fallowfield has the most social stuff going on but it's a bit far out. If you'd prefer something quieter and closer, then go for city campus or Victoria Park.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending