The Student Room Group

Looking for uni accomodation for uni of manchester!!

Im a fresher going into the uni of Manchester this September and I missed the deadline for accommodation. if anyone has an accommodation offer for freshers that they are looking for someone to take over please msg me or comment!!!
Reply 1
hey, i'm in the same position as you but I'm going manchester met, would you be interested in trying to put together a house share with me and some others?
Reply 2
Original post by Nat444
hey, i'm in the same position as you but I'm going manchester met, would you be interested in trying to put together a house share with me and some others?

Hey I’m also going to Manchester Met, do you have a place in mind to do the house share? please let me know x
Original post by kconcepts2
Im a fresher going into the uni of Manchester this September and I missed the deadline for accommodation. if anyone has an accommodation offer for freshers that they are looking for someone to take over please msg me or comment!!!

Are you still looking for accommodation?? I have a bedroom available in a spacious 2 bed apartment in Fallowfield, close to UOM and MMU!!
Original post by tay.vrod
Hey I’m also going to Manchester Met, do you have a place in mind to do the house share? please let me know x

I have a spare bedroom available in Fallowfield, it’s a 2 bedroom apartment very spacious, it’s located close to UOM and MMU!!
Reply 5
Hello,

I have a room at Millpoint for an MMU student available if anyone would like to take over the contract.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending