The Student Room Group

Accommodation

Can you apply for student accommodation at your first choice Uni before you know your results and if you will be accepted ? Thinking of Manchester Uni
Original post by Auntie Deb
Can you apply for student accommodation at your first choice Uni before you know your results and if you will be accepted ? Thinking of Manchester Uni

If you've made Manchester your firm, you should have been invited to apply for accommodation already.

Hey,

It really depends on the university you've applied for. If in doubt, you could always drop them an email to ask, they are normally more than willing to help!

Hope that helps and good luck
Kat

Hi there @Auntie Deb,

I would recommend contacting the university to get a better understanding for the process of applying for student accommodation as it does vary.

Best wishes,
Sarah

Hi there,
Somebody from Uni of Manchester may be able to provide more clarity but in terms of applying for accommodation, I'd always recommend checking the accommodation's cancellation policy for more information before you apply. Alternatively, if you get in touch, I'm sure the accommodation team will be happy to provide some clarity.

Hope this helps!

- Sophie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending