The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
iam and i can't wait til uni :smile:

i wanna go to Aston
Reply 2
i have my heart set on brighton. even tho its not the best. i just love brighton <3
Reply 3
I want to apply for pharmacy. it really hard to pick uni's!
Where do you guys think the best uni's are?? I am going to apply to kings, LSOP, brighton...after them i really don't know.

Tabarak
i have my heart set on brighton. even tho its not the best. i just love brighton <3

Are you going to their open day?

P.S How is keele in terms of pharmacy??
Reply 4
petzneo
I want to apply for pharmacy. it really hard to pick uni's!
Where do you guys think the best uni's are?? I am going to apply to kings, LSOP, brighton...after them i really don't know.

Are you going to their open day?

P.S How is keele in terms of pharmacy??

i know :eek: i've got about 8 unis i need to pick 5 from.

iam not going to opendays cos i can't afford it. i'am hoping and counting on them inviting me to interviews so i can get to see the place. i have no idea about pharmacys in different unis but i reckon they're all the same or v. similar cos the society tells the unis what to teach.

the best unis are bath, nottingham, cardiff, manchester, lsop, kings and iam not too sure about the order of the other unis, portsmouth's also v good for pharmacy, it scored 24/24 for pharmacy
Reply 5
what about sunderland!
Reply 6
Am I wrong or does Sunderland alway come in clearing, I actually don't understand why as I have some friends who go their and say that its alright!
Reply 7
yer its in cleairng a lot, i heard its made up of 90% clearing
Reply 8
thats cool that i've finally found people applying too.
i still havn't decided where to apply (although lsop and nottingham are my favourites so far) and i'm still working on my statement :|
what as and predicted grades have u all got?
Reply 9
iam predicted A, A, B/C iam gonna try and get the B/C to a B :smile:
i wanna apply for pharmacy in 08 too, i'm predicted A, B and C, going to Huddersfield or Bradford hopefully
Reply 11
i heard huddersfiled are crap for pharm?
huddersfield are starting in 08 so how can it be crap if they havent even started it yet, they have to go through final accreditation in late october and if they pass that then they can accept entries, lolz, but its better not to go since its the first time they'll be teaching pharmacy but its the closest to where i live tho
Reply 13
has anyone sent off their form yet?
yep. my application got send taday :smile:
Reply 15
i want to apply to LSOP, Kings, Aston, Portsmouth and UEA...been predicted AAB and havnt sent my application off but i jus finished 1st draft of personal statement!

any of you got work experience?
Reply 16
Tabarak
yep. my application got send taday :smile:

congrats on getting it done! where did u apply?

ywt
i want to apply to LSOP, Kings, Aston, Portsmouth and UEA...been predicted AAB and havnt sent my application off but i jus finished 1st draft of personal statement!

any of you got work experience?

yeah i have got work experience in hospital and community pharmacies. i'm still debating whether i should include my other experiences that are non-pharmacy related (dental/chiropractic/pathology)
Reply 17
Yeah, i'm having the same problem, i have done lots of work experience in the hospital and at a GP clinic...don't know if I ii should add it or not? will it really affect my application?

BTW, i can't believe you guys have already sent off your UCAS, i haven't even started my 1st draft. Scared now
Reply 18
i think you should include all work experience whether or not related to pharmacy just say that the skills you gained are linked to pharmacy skills.i didn't have any work experience but if i did i'll add it

and i wanna send my ucas off within two weeks
Reply 19
i have no work experience =( but hoping its wont affect my chances too much!...and so near to completing my ucas now...hoping to get it sent off by the end of this week or beginning of next week =)

Latest

Trending

Trending