The Student Room Group

English Literature Quotes

I'm doing alright in my exams but struggling to remember quotes for all the poems, Lord of the Flies, Macbeth andThe Strange case of Jekyll and Hyde. Does anyone have any tips or good quotes to remember? The exams are closed book so not sure how I will remember everything...
Reply 1
Original post by jessboulcott
I'm doing alright in my exams but struggling to remember quotes for all the poems, Lord of the Flies, Macbeth andThe Strange case of Jekyll and Hyde. Does anyone have any tips or good quotes to remember? The exams are closed book so not sure how I will remember everything...

For lord of the flies, which I am also doing. I'm using quizet to try to remember quotes. Whatever works best. You just need to remember some quotes from the main scene of the play and some about the community and the characters. Try re reading some chapters and hopefully the quotes will just come to your head during the exam!

Not much help but yeah
Reply 2
Original post by jessboulcott

For Macbeth which i'm also doing, I make mind maps for each character with key quotes and some annotations. Remember to use lots of colour, this is all that works for me really

Quick Reply

Latest