The Student Room Group

Massive civil war predicted in between native Europeans and Muslims

Scroll to see replies

It can't come soon enough, as far as I'm concerned.
Are your sources seriously Breitbart, The Daily Mail and The Sun?

Since when did they give a flying monkeys about what Islamic scholars had to say?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Flashing Planet
Sikhs, buddhists, hindus and taoists never blew anyone up.
Sikhs, buddhists, hindus and taoists are not the biggest security threat in the uk and Europe.
Sikhs, buddhists, hindus and taoists do not spread hate in their places of worship. Sikhs, buddhists, hindus and taoists are not mirating abroad to fight for some of the most evil organisations in world history such as ISIS

You must have forgotten about those racist far-right Hindus in India and Buddhists and Myanmar committing genocide and ethnic cleansing against Muslims.

Easy things to forget when you have an agenda to peddle. Did you actually think before posting that?
This is a longer discussion than it needs to be. Terrorism is clearly correlated by the amount of Muslims living in the land. Poland, Slovakia and Japan have negligible amounts of Muslims and as a result a negligible/zero amount of terrorism. Therefore it isn't prejudice to want to be minimise the population of Muslims but postjudice.

Any opposing argument you come up with will not change that fact. And before you mention how the West ruined their countries. If you hold Joe public responsible for the actions of our governments then you must hold Muslims also responsible for the negative actions of their own respective governments, which then provides yet another reason to minimise their population in the West.

/thread
Original post by Jebedee
This is a longer discussion than it needs to be. Terrorism is clearly correlated by the amount of Muslims living in the land. Poland, Slovakia and Japan have negligible amounts of Muslims and as a result a negligible/zero amount of terrorism. Therefore it isn't prejudice to want to be minimise the population of Muslims but postjudice.

Any opposing argument you come up with will not change that fact. And before you mention how the West ruined their countries. If you hold Joe public responsible for the actions of our governments then you must hold Muslims also responsible for the negative actions of their own respective governments, which then provides yet another reason to minimise their population in the West.

/thread

You just made it longer after 4 days of no posts on it.
Original post by Jebedee

/thread

The reason why Poland and Slovakia isnt targetted is because theyre poor crap countries. Terrorists target rich western countries because it's more relevant and actually causes a stir.

Japan isnt targetted because its in the East.
Original post by bush did it
The reason why Poland and Slovakia isnt targetted is because theyre poor crap countries. Terrorists target rich western countries because it's more relevant and actually causes a stir.

Japan isnt targetted because its in the East.

Much of the middle east is far poorer and are targeted more.

Every country is a potential target. Look at the trouble they're having in the Marawi with Abu Sayeff. That's a stones throw from Japan. Indonesia gets a fair share of problems from Aceh. Although the Islamic culture in much of Indonesia is not comparable to the Arabs. The only reason most of Asia doesn't have a terrorist problem is because their governments simply won't tolerate it.
Reply 47
Original post by Lessen by Lesson
It can't come soon enough, as far as I'm concerned.

Good thing no body is concerned with your opinion.
Original post by Jebedee

So please explain Northern Ireland and the fact until rather recently almost all the terror attacks were done by the Irish in Britain. Then we have the terror attacks by white supremeists like Breivik. the attacks by jews and Christians across the middle east - in particular in Lebanon and Palestine etc.

/thread

Next to no terror attacks are perpetrated by the 'muslim governments' so that argument is rather still born.
Imagine my shock- it's been known for years
Original post by Napp

Prove it.
Reply 50
Prove it.

Why?
Original post by Napp
Why?

Why not? It's such a ridiculous assertion to make, that I'm genuinely interested to see if you have any proof for it.
Reply 52
Why not? It's such a ridiculous assertion to make, that I'm genuinely interested to see if you have any proof for it.

Like saying you want to see a race war ? :rolleyes:
Simple, people don't like fascists such as yourself.
Original post by Napp
Like saying you want to see a race war ? :rolleyes:
Simple, people don't like fascists such as yourself.

Oh dear. Another one of those "Islam is a race" folk.
Reply 54
Oh dear. Another one of those "Islam is a race" folk.

Not quite but seeing as the title is between a race and a religion what exactly would you call it, or simply genocide?
You're a rather repellent little person though arent you.
Original post by Napp
Not quite but seeing as the title is between a race and a religion what exactly would you call it, or simply genocide?
You're a rather repellent little person though arent you.

I think it can certainly be classed as a race war or an ethnic conflict in the sense that the effect would undoubtedly involve several ethnic or racial groups fighting each other. However, isn't the sole purpose of such a conflict to advance the cause of your own racial or ethnic group and assert dominance over others? Given that it's entirely plausible for a European to become a follower of Islam (and the thread title does expressly say a war between Europeans and Muslims), I suppose I get a sense that the inclusion of a religion would affect the definition in some way.
Go outside mate!
This 'civil war' is a figment of basement dwellers' imagination
Original post by Napp

So please explain Northern Ireland and the fact until rather recently almost all the terror attacks were done by the Irish in Britain. Then we have the terror attacks by white supremeists like Breivik. the attacks by jews and Christians across the middle east - in particular in Lebanon and Palestine etc.

Next to no terror attacks are perpetrated by the 'muslim governments' so that argument is rather still born.

Sure. The IRA were not an ongoing problem in that in their active period they resulted in roughly 3500 total deaths. Islamic terrorism in its many forms has claimed many millions of deaths, is an ongoing problem and has been going on since the inception of Islam.
You can glom onto the only examples you can think up like Breivik, but the magnitude is nowhere near comparable so requires no explanation.

Could you provide examples of these Christian terrorists you speak of? In regards to Jews I consider their attacks defensive in nature.

I was not necessarily referring to terrorist attacks condoned by Muslim governments although they would be counted, but more the atrocities that are condoned and happen under their watch. Aka Sharia law etc.
Reply 58
Original post by Jebedee
Sure. The IRA were not an ongoing problem in that in their active period they resulted in roughly 3500 total deaths. Islamic terrorism in its many forms has claimed many millions of deaths, is an ongoing problem and has been going on since the inception of Islam.
You can glom onto the only examples you can think up like Breivik, but the magnitude is nowhere near comparable so requires no explanation.

Not content to spew bigotry you insist on spewing spurious bigotry at that? cute.
No Breivik is just one of the more well known cases. There is a never ending list coming out of Africa and Asia of christian terror.

Could you provide examples of these Christian terrorists you speak of? In regards to Jews I consider their attacks defensive in nature.

Shall we start with the crusades move on to Shatila and Sabra then on to that delightful man Breivik etc. etc. etc.
That is because you're a racist and know absolutely nothing about Israels numerous crimes against humanity. There is nothing defensive about laying seige to Beirut, bombing hospitals and schools, pancaking apartment blocks, funding fascist terror groups, bombing the UN and shelling civillian towns. Your attempt to excuse the inexcusable is revolting.
I was not necessarily referring to terrorist attacks condoned by Muslim governments although they would be counted, but more the atrocities that are condoned and happen under their watch. Aka Sharia law etc.

Is that so. Pray tell what your view on Western governments terror is then? My god there has been enough of it.
'aka sharia law etc' thats rather droll. Would you care to give an actual example as opposed to some all encompassing sound bite which is an example of nothing in of itself?
Original post by Napp
Not content to spew bigotry you insist on spewing spurious bigotry at that? cute.
No Breivik is just one of the more well known cases. There is a never ending list coming out of Africa and Asia of christian terror.

Shall we start with the crusades move on to Shatila and Sabra then on to that delightful man Breivik etc. etc. etc.
That is because you're a racist and know absolutely nothing about Israels numerous crimes against humanity. There is nothing defensive about laying seige to Beirut, bombing hospitals and schools, pancaking apartment blocks, funding fascist terror groups, bombing the UN and shelling civillian towns. Your attempt to excuse the inexcusable is revolting.

Is that so. Pray tell what your view on Western governments terror is then? My god there has been enough of it.
'aka sharia law etc' thats rather droll. Would you care to give an actual example as opposed to some all encompassing sound bite which is an example of nothing in of itself?

Why don't we begin with you addressing my comments, instead of autistic screeching racism, bigotry etc. Then we can move onto the crusades or whatever other subject you want to cram into the conversation before the first ones have been concluded.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending