The Student Room Group

Gsces please help

I'm really struggling to revising for my gsces like my first exam is in 4 weeks and I'm really stressed because I feel like I'm not revising enough I'm finding it really hard to concentrate for example I'll revise for 30 minutes and then just spend all my time on my phone and I'm not getting as much revision as I want done. I try to motivate myself but I feel like it's not working. Can anyone please give me some tips?
Reply 1
Original post by Michelle.
I'm really struggling to revising for my gsces like my first exam is in 4 weeks and I'm really stressed because I feel like I'm not revising enough I'm finding it really hard to concentrate for example I'll revise for 30 minutes and then just spend all my time on my phone and I'm not getting as much revision as I want done. I try to motivate myself but I feel like it's not working. Can anyone please give me some tips?

If it's the phone that's doing the distractions, hide it/give it to another family member whilst revising then you can use it in your break.
You have 4 weeks! I start exams next Tuesday!
Put your phone onto aeroplane mode?
Are you just reading the textbook etc or are you doing interactive revision? I can't revise if I'm just looking at a book - so maybe try changing your revision up a bit?
I you need any notes btw let me know what subjects/boards you're doing and I can send what I have

Quick Reply

Latest