The Student Room Group

Grades for law at Warwick and Manchester

Hey, if anyone has received offers for law at Warwick or manchester or has knowledge into this, could you please give me some insight into your gsce and a level grades. I’m predicted A*A*A and my gsces are 887777666, I just my LNAT and i don’t know how to feel about as I don’t think it went as well as I hoped it would. These unis don’t use the Lnat and are part of my top choices so I was wondering the chances of me getting in, thank you.
Reply 1
Original post by Glablele
Hey, if anyone has received offers for law at Warwick or manchester or has knowledge into this, could you please give me some insight into your gsce and a level grades. I’m predicted A*A*A and my gsces are 887777666, I just my LNAT and i don’t know how to feel about as I don’t think it went as well as I hoped it would. These unis don’t use the Lnat and are part of my top choices so I was wondering the chances of me getting in, thank you.

Bump
I have also applied to warwick and manchester with 3A* 1B
I HOPE THIS WORKS FOR US TO GET AN OFFER
Reply 3
Hey I have an offer from Warwick and have 99999999998 and I was predicted A* A* A
Original post by ALGlider
Hey I have an offer from Warwick and have 99999999998 and I was predicted A* A* A

Did you applied for m100 llb and when did you applied ?
Reply 5
Original post by ahsaan._.11
Did you applied for m100 llb and when did you applied ?

Yep mid October
Original post by ALGlider

Yep mid October

I applied in January
So wait I believe would be long

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending