The Student Room Group

English language GCSE Revision with SEND

So I've got Dyslexia and ADHD and I've got English GSCEs coming up. English is my hardest subject even though I've been taken of literature and I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips to help me with me English language GSCEs coming up. By the way I just finished school so I can't get any more help from the school but even though I've left school I still need to go in for the rest of my GSCEs which end on the 19th of June my next one is English language but I still have time, and I need help with it so that's why I'm asking for help, also as you can tell summarising is not my strong suit at all, and I'm sorry for making you read this long overly complicated question. but yeah I would love some help and advice pls :smile:
I have ADHD as well, and English is my worst subject as well. having a tendency to waffle doesn't help.
Help Too Please!
I do AQA btw.
Reply 2
were you not able to apply for extra time? if u have adhd or dyslexia then im sure u can get xtra time or something
if not, theres loads of vids to watch on yt or try to highlight stuff with a buncha colours, helps me :smile:
hope this helps?
~Aj
p.s waffling can kinda help in english, just waffle about the same thing ig, works 4 me
(edited 11 months ago)
I do get extra time myself, i used all of it for lit paper 1 (I had A LOT to say for Romeo and Juliet).
Ok thanks, do you have any tips for Paper 1 q3 and Q4?

Quick Reply

Latest