The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Never mind bud’
I'm gonna send the bulk of my applications during reading week.
Anyone done UBS video interview yet?
Original post by historyoxford
Anyone done UBS video interview yet?

Has UBS opened yet?
Literally you could send off all your applications in 2 weeks time and I'd be 95% sure that you'd be at zero disadvantage compared to people who sent them off 4 weeks ago.

Sending them off early just gives you peace of mind to chill, but if you send your apps off in December certainly expect to be at a disadvantage.
Original post by Quiet_Male
Literally you could send off all your applications in 2 weeks time and I'd be 95% sure that you'd be at zero disadvantage compared to people who sent them off 4 weeks ago.

Sending them off early just gives you peace of mind to chill, but if you send your apps off in December certainly expect to be at a disadvantage.

I bet you keep saying this just so that everyone applies late and you get an advantage
Original post by Ladbants
I bet you keep saying this just so that everyone applies late and you get an advantage

he's right tbf.

as long as interviews aren't being handed out yet, you're good to go.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is UBS open? There's no link to spring weeks in their pre-internships page
Reply 1428
Summary for people :
-UBS not open, no dates yet
-Barclays will open the 30th of october
-Lazard will open the 1st of november
-Evercore will open the 17th of november.

I think I did not forget anything for what is yet to come !
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by AEK22
Summary for people :-UBS not open, no dates yet-Barclays will open the 30th of october-Lazard will open the 1st of november-Evercore will open the 17th of november.I think I did not forget anything for what is yet to come !

absolute *******s. Ive applied to UBS, sat both their tests and been invited for a video interview... Thats why I asked if anyone had done it yet.

Trust me UBS is open
absolute *******s. Ive applied to UBS, sat both their tests and been invited for a video interview... Thats why I asked if anyone had done it yet.

Trust me UBS is open

Link please as no one else can seem to find it
(edited 6 years ago)
Are RBC not doing SWs?

Trust me UBS is open

stop being a troll

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
stop being a troll

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahaha you think i would lie about this, i believe someone's posted the link above.

Doesn't bode well for you lot if you can't work out how to apply by yourselves honestly
hahaha you think i would lie about this, i believe someone's posted the link above.

Doesn't bode well for you lot if you can't work out how to apply by yourselves honestly

i jumped the gun, my bad. they've renamed it lol
Original post by Princepieman
i jumped the gun, my bad. they've renamed it lol

no problem
why are yall chasing soulless corporate jobs?
Original post by Ladbants

Honestly no. I applied last year and saw so many people with high quality applications who applied in November get tonnes of offers still.
Original post by Jozanic
Are RBC not doing SWs?

Opening later on, dm for the date, I have it somewhere at home

Latest

Trending

Trending