The Student Room Group

Gcse english revision

Anyone want any help for English Lit GCSE - from a grade 9 student. I studied Animal Farm, A Christmas Carol, Macbeth and Power and Conflict poetry.
How did you revise for exams, and what good resources where there for Animal Farm?
I need help w animal farm!
Original post by user1787
Anyone want any help for English Lit GCSE - from a grade 9 student. I studied Animal Farm, A Christmas Carol, Macbeth and Power and Conflict poetry.

need help on macbeth, how to write essays on key themes of supernatural, power, appearance vs reality and key quotes and how to analysis do u have any notes

need help on macbeth, how to write essays on key themes of supernatural, power, appearance vs reality and key quotes and how to analysis do u have any notes pls help

need help on macbeth, how to write essays on key themes of supernatural, power, appearance vs reality and key quotes and how to analysis do u have any notes pls help thanksssss

How do you do a detailed analysis of a quote? Also how should I write my essay.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending