The Student Room Group

Erasmus Mundus International Masters in Applied Ecology

Hope this is the right place 😃. I've been accepted into the Erasmus Mundus masters degree in Applied Ecology. Ecstatic.

I'll be studying for about 6 months each in Poitiers, Kiel, and Porto Alegre in Brazil. Haven't quite decided where to do my thesis yet - could stay in Brazil for an extra 6 months or do it the UK (or France, Germany etc).

Anyone studying in these places?

Also, does anyone have any tips on planning my thesis, and networking ahead of time? I'd like to make the most of the opportunities to connect while I'm out there.
Original post by Soopakoopatroopa
Hope this is the right place 😃. I've been accepted into the Erasmus Mundus masters degree in Applied Ecology. Ecstatic.

I'll be studying for about 6 months each in Poitiers, Kiel, and Porto Alegre in Brazil. Haven't quite decided where to do my thesis yet - could stay in Brazil for an extra 6 months or do it the UK (or France, Germany etc).

Anyone studying in these places?

Also, does anyone have any tips on planning my thesis, and networking ahead of time? I'd like to make the most of the opportunities to connect while I'm out there.

You might do better posting in the Postgraduate Applications or International Postgraduate Study forums, although I don't think there are many Erasmus Mundus students here. It sounds amazing though, good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest